Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am the Emperors slightly crappy hammer!

5 posters

Go down

I am the Emperors slightly crappy hammer! Empty I am the Emperors slightly crappy hammer!

Post by Diggory Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:25 am

Hi Guys

Just saying hi! I am a casual 40k player, just keep it between a small group of friends. I am not a very skilled player but trying to get better.

Thought I'd find myself a nice GK community to chat with. Previously frequented Dakkadakka but don't really like it there anymore.

Cheers

Diggory
Diggory
Diggory
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 24
Army : GK
Registration date : 2015-02-17

Back to top Go down

I am the Emperors slightly crappy hammer! Empty Re: I am the Emperors slightly crappy hammer!

Post by Constantine Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:38 am

Well met brother!
Our community is very welcoming and knowledgable. We love pictures!
Constantine
Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 5819
Army : Grand Master Mordrak's Brotherhood, Deathwing...Pretty much any first company! I LOVE terminators!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

I am the Emperors slightly crappy hammer! Empty Re: I am the Emperors slightly crappy hammer!

Post by Klomster Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:55 pm

Brother Constantine is most correct. We are a most welcoming and hearty group of fellows whom like to participate in games and discussions in a civilized manner.

I for one think this is the nicest forum there is.

So feel welcome little brother, you will find it most pleasant here.

Psst, got any pics? Razz
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 4321
Army : Think positive, it will soon get worse. (Mechanicus)
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggory Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:32 am

Quick question. I notice quite a few people here like to post in a semi-RP fashion. I have no problem with that, its kinder interesting, but dunno if I would wanna do that myself. Is that a problem? Smile
Diggory
Diggory
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 24
Army : GK
Registration date : 2015-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Rion Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:52 pm

Diggory wrote:Quick question. I notice quite a few people here like to post in a semi-RP fashion. I have no problem with that, its kinder interesting, but dunno if I would wanna do that myself. Is that a problem? Smile

not really some do some don't it's a matter of preference. As long as ya having fun!
Rion
Rion
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 627
Army : Grey Knights, Knights Camlann (Space Marine)
Registration date : 2012-03-30

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:36 pm

Yup, i think we oldies refer to each other as brethren mostly Razz

(Oldies like me, yup, real old.... i've been a member on the forum a while though.)

So it's fun to sort of have a persona on the forum, nothing serious and of course fully optional.
You like being clear and serious when you post, go for it. If you are like me and like to goof around and pretend you are a techpriest.... that's fine as well.

Unless you go overboard with it, then you might want to start an RP thread in that section of the forum.

Now i think i have to run some diagnostics on the cogitator banks, it's useful to keep you technocogitorial skillset up to date so when abominable intelligences pop up, you are well prepared with both prayers, resolve, incense..... and a wrench.
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 4321
Army : Think positive, it will soon get worse. (Mechanicus)
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian Martel Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:14 am

Greetings Brother Diggory, It is a pleasure to have you with us,
For we few bring light to dark places, It is we few who challenge the daemon in all its forms. ALthough we have already Spoken Brother I just wanted to welcome you to the ranks of the Chapter-Forum on behalf of the 8th Brotherhood Welcome brother. and I really Do think this is the nicest forum... i've been on a few others but all your brothers here care so much more then the Dark-indifference of other forums Brother Klomster is most correct .

Brother Constantine the warp spills foul whispers, I have heard that you have stood down from active Field Service Is this heresy true brother? have you really stoped playing 40k?

Grand Master Rion a pleasure as always.

In the name of the emperor and the sigilite
GL martel
Liberian Martel
Liberian Martel
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 81
Army : Grey Knights 8th brotherhood/ Tau Empire
Registration date : 2012-10-07

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down