Are Grey Knights truly incorruptible?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Are Grey Knights truly incorruptible?

Post by Aubec le noir on Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:57 am

And GKs can't drag from other chapters because they need Psykers !
the formation of SM takes time but the formation of Psyker SMs takes more time of course !! and they can't recruit fully trained Librarians from the other chapters because they have been "polluted" or marked (if you prefer) by DNA and the knowledge of the Primarch of the Chapter... so imho it's uncompatible with the purity of the Emperor's DNA and the Malchador's technics.
Aubec pirat

Aubec le noir
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 3657
Army : 40K : GK (curious isn't it ;-) ) WHB : Dwarfs, Ogres, Mercs
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Grey knight
stats:

View user profile http://lacompagniephoenix.bb-fr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine on Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:07 pm

Great points Brothers!!!
I like the whole keeping the general populous ignorant to the warp angle. I think that I am starting to see that the GK are indeed incorruptible.

I still think that the high lords of terra and inquisition should be directing more resources towards the GK given how important their role is and how thinly spread they are a cross the imperium. Who is charge of the budgets?

+++"There is nothing in the arcane and blasphemous arsenal of the forces of Chaos that can compare to faith. With the power of faith, our weapons become shining instruments of deliverance that can cleave the mightiest daemon in twain. With the power of faith, our minds appear as slivers of pure agony to the daemon, driving into the wretched forms of those who would dare stand before us. With the power of faith, our words become commands that cause the daemon to cower and cringe in terror. I could meet my enemies unarmed without a shred of fear in my chest, for I know that the Emperor watches over me and guides my hand. So let them come. We shall show them what the power of faith can do."+++ (Brother Captain Stern)

Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 5793
Army : Grand Master Mordrak's Brotherhood, Deathwing...Pretty much any first company! I LOVE terminators!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Grey knight
stats:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster on Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:07 pm

I don't think it's the money that is lacking. But available recruits.

It's not like many survive in each batch, and the batches of recruits aren't many to begin with.
The grey knights have the most advanced ships, best navigators, some of the best captains and an entire wing of the inquisition that helps make sure they are supplied.
Resources is not the issue.

Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 4194
Army : Think positive, it will soon get worse. (Mechanicus)
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Grey knight
stats:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine on Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:20 pm

...So its just the fact that there aren't enough worthy recruits? Hmmm........... Interesting point.

+++"There is nothing in the arcane and blasphemous arsenal of the forces of Chaos that can compare to faith. With the power of faith, our weapons become shining instruments of deliverance that can cleave the mightiest daemon in twain. With the power of faith, our minds appear as slivers of pure agony to the daemon, driving into the wretched forms of those who would dare stand before us. With the power of faith, our words become commands that cause the daemon to cower and cringe in terror. I could meet my enemies unarmed without a shred of fear in my chest, for I know that the Emperor watches over me and guides my hand. So let them come. We shall show them what the power of faith can do."+++ (Brother Captain Stern)

Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Army : Grand Master Mordrak's Brotherhood, Deathwing...Pretty much any first company! I LOVE terminators!!!

Grey knight
stats:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Shark on Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:35 am

I think on average one in a million make it. But given the living condition of the imperium they may never never have to worry about running out of recruits.

Thunder Shark
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 369
Army : Grey Knights(growing and current)/Imperial Guard(retired)/Dwarfs(retired)/Lizardmen(Collection purposes)
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Grey knight
stats:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:47 pm

This thread has been really helpful for me. Great conversation Brothers.
Thank you.

Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Grey knight
stats:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster on Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:21 pm

Just throw any other questions out there as well, it's nice with some discussions from time to time.

Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 4194
Army : Think positive, it will soon get worse. (Mechanicus)
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Grey knight
stats:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DonFer on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:58 am

Have you guys seen this?

http://www.blacklibrary.com/warhammer-40000/incorruptible-mp3.html

Just bought it, let's see if they really are Incorruptible.

DonFer
Terminator
Terminator

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Grey knight
stats:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sai on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:17 am

Sounds like it has all gone Event Horizon on them.

Sai
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2010-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:23 am

Check out this thread for the above mentioned audio book.
http://greyknights.forumotion.com/t4132-incorruptible-bl-audio-novel

Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Grey knight
stats:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Souba on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:49 am

yeah there is a thread about that Wink

Souba
Brother Captain
Brother Captain

Number of posts : 1586
Army : Inquisitorial Army, Necrons, Dark Eldar, Daemons of Chaos
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Grey knight
stats:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sai on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:45 am

It sounds like buying Event Horizon for 5 is the better deal

Sai
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2010-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:18 am

I agree. Why buy a book when you already know the ending!?
Incorruptible? Yes! The end! Razz

Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Grey knight
stats:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top