Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pure GK list - NSF - 1850 pts

Go down

Pure GK list - NSF - 1850 pts Empty Pure GK list - NSF - 1850 pts

Post by Asahiro Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:29 am

Hail Brothers!

I would like to share with you my thoughts about new list:

HQ:
Libby (Domina Liber Daemonica, PL3 (telepathy+sanctic), Warding stave)

ELITES:
Purifiers (6 men, 2x Incinerator, 1 NDH, 2 Halberds)

TROOPS:
1. Termies (6 men, 1 psycannon, 1 NDH, 2 Halberds)
2. Termies (5 men, 1 psycannon, 1 NDH, 2 Halberds) (libby joins the party)
3. Termies (5 men, 1 psycannon, 1 NDH, 2 Halberds)

FAST:
Stormraven (TL-AC, TL-MM, 4 stormstrike missile)

HEAVY:
Nemesis Dreadknight (PT, NDH, H-psycannon, H-Incinerator) (my WARLORD)
Nemesis Dreadknight (PT, NDH, H-psycannon, H-Incinerator)

LoW:
Draigo

Strategy:
Draigo starts with purifiers and NDKs on my table edge (hidden behide cover). In my 1st turn - hopefully some of my termies will show up by deep strike due to NSF special rule, draigo+purifiers would use his GoI to get in touch with enemy front lines for maximum damage (cleansing flame usage strongly advised). NDKs teleport shunts forward to support draigo and deep striking parties. 2nd - surviving units charge to combat.

So far tested once against SM (drop-pod list (libby, 2 units of sternguards (plasma combi-weapon spam+grav-gun combi-weapon spam) + dev-cent-star in LR (grav cannons)). Grav-guns are nasty killers and eliminated my NDK (luckly normal one) and group of terminators in one turn, but Draigo+purifiers and remaining NDK unleashed carrnage and won me the day.

Any thoughts? Please, advise. Please, note that my intention is to play GK pure army. I still strongly believe that GK are destinated to rule and can do it without allies:-):-)..

BTW: I´ve got three questions related to our codex rules?

How does "the Aegis" work with deny the witch against blessings/summonings conjured by the enemy - do I get a re-roll of "1" even if no my unit is targeted? In above mentioned game, we have agreed that no.

Can be stormraven deep striked during first turn due to NSF rule even if it is flyer coming from reserves? In above mentioned game, we have agreed that no.

Does the NSF detachment rule cancel Combined Arms detachment if I use required number of troops and HQ? In other wors, do my termies have "objective secured" rule? In above mentioned game, we have agreed that yes.

I just want to be sure that we haven´t affected the game somehow since these rules are not so clear to me. Thanks for advice.

Asahiro.

Asahiro
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down