Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three choices at 2000pts

Go down

Three choices at 2000pts Empty Three choices at 2000pts

Post by Elric Greywolf Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:43 pm

Option 1
Spoiler:

Option 2
Spoiler:

Option 3:
Spoiler:
The core of the armies is the same: Mordrak Bomb supported by GKI and DKnights, with GKSS holding the backfield. . Option 1, with the SM allies (Sentinels or Red Hunters, haven't decided), will have some additional support from the Drop Pod, presenting an additional threat in the enemy lines; Option 2 has a Vindicare, whose range can give support wherever he is; Option 3 has six additional rolls on a variety of disciplines (I've used Telekenesis before, which is nice because the Primaris is a Beam, and there's a Str10 blast as well). Comparing the  armies, Option 1 has two melta shots and a Psycannon (to kill a tank or two on T1), Option 2 has the Vindicare, Razors, and a few more PAGK, and Option 3 has a load more chances to roll #6 on either Telekenesis or Sanctic, as well as many, many Objective Secured units.
Option 1 generates 12WC (up to 14WC with Combat Squads), Option 2 generates 11WC (up to 14WC with Combat Squads), and Option 3 generates 19WC (up to 23 with Combat squads).

I've done pretty extensive playtesting of the core of the army. I'm just considering what my further options are at this point.

Thoughts?
Elric Greywolf
Elric Greywolf
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2013-01-29

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down