View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by amathan on Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:44 pm

Hey Guys .... err Brothers Razz

I started playing greyknights in may, but have been playing warhammer for 8+ years ?? lol I have no idea its been a while. I have 2000 pts grey knights , as well as dark eldar. In fantasy I have 2000pts of dwarves and 4000 pts of vampires Very Happy

Came across this forum completely by accident, but hopefully it'll be fun. Later I'll post what grey knights I have, and I'll be asking some questions on strategy for some games with my friends 'round christmas.

*edit* oh and I'm Ryan by the way.

Number of posts : 77
Army : Lots, often synical
Registration date : 2007-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by Inquisitor Lord on Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:51 pm

Big hi and welcome plz post pics has this helps alot of new guys and old with insparation. I started playing when i was about 11 im 26 now lol ref grey knights i have used them since they first came out and i think they are the best thing since slice bread even tho alot peps find them a aquired taste. I was a eldar player befor that and had a super cheesy army and got board has i was winning all the time and there was no challeng. What i like about the gk is that you need tactics for the army to work they are a thinking mans army

Welcome and i hope you like the site and plz spread the word has i would love to see the site grow for all the gk players around the world

[i]We are the warriors of the grey knights, armoured in faith, shielded by devotion and armed with purity and purpose. But greater even than these, we carry the light of the divine emperor of man into thedark places to purge the daemonic wherever it my be found

Inquisitor Lord
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 447
Army : 1st company pure grey Knights to the bone
Registration date : 2007-10-16

View user profile http://greyknights.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum