Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help with single player campaign for soulstorm ne tips?

3 posters

Go down

Need help with single player campaign for soulstorm ne tips? Empty Need help with single player campaign for soulstorm ne tips?

Post by outnumbered_not_outgunned Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:10 am

I am trying to defeat the single player campaign in soulstorm the newest expack to dawn of war. I have defeated every campaign with every race up to date. I am close to winning with the sisters of battloe and i think i have the hang of it, but any help is much appreciated. Thanks brothers.
pirat Out#ed Twisted Evil
outnumbered_not_outgunned
outnumbered_not_outgunned
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 12
Location : The field of battle! Where else would a marine of the inquisition belong? Join me brothers!
Army : Two battalions of grey knights teleport into a bar...Burn Heretics!
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Need help with single player campaign for soulstorm ne tips? Empty Re: Need help with single player campaign for soulstorm ne tips?

Post by Klomster Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:54 pm

Why do you need help?

It's just, bash shoot stomp chop!

Then your done!

I dunno, keep away from cakes!
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 4321
Army : Think positive, it will soon get worse. (Mechanicus)
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Need help with single player campaign for soulstorm ne tips? Empty Re: Need help with single player campaign for soulstorm ne tips?

Post by deamon scum Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:06 am

dont go with tou they are rubbish , and considering there fire power they are extreamly weak against sisters of battle.
iv completeed it with sisters and dark eldar , my personal opinion is dark eldar are the best in the game, try with them and see what you think
deamon scum
deamon scum
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 18
Army : Chaos Daemons GGRRRR!!!
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down