Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What psychological warfare do you employ?

2 posters

:: Tactica

Go down

What psychological warfare do you employ? Empty What psychological warfare do you employ?

Post by duncndisorderly Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:57 am

So I was playing with my buddies the other day, as we usually play in a three it tends to be 2 players on 3rd playing watching. It gave me an opportunity to watch the way people play and I couldn't help notice the tactics that people employ during a game. For example one of my buddy's plays theme tunes from war movies during his turn on his phone, he also uses sound boards with gun and tank noises, during his opponents go he will normally play theme tunes from sponge bob, scooby doo, capt caveman , the list goes on and does little dances in line of site.
In fairness the other guys just as bad, on your turn he continually ask questions and divert attention. I'm not complaining I'm just wondering is this unique or do lots of us employ little psychological wars of attrition to gain an advantage
duncndisorderly
duncndisorderly
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 213
Army : GK, Blood Angels, CSM
Registration date : 2011-04-28

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

What psychological warfare do you employ? Empty Re: What psychological warfare do you employ?

Post by Souba Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:47 pm

i play always with a open mind with my enemy. always handshake first and after the match and during the game we make jokes of how bad/good some dice roll in the match or insult each other (for fun of course) if its a buddy.

the only psychological warfare from me is that i play many models to act this way.

for example i played with my chaos daemons today in a 2 on 2 match (chaos daemons + orks vs eldar + Blood angels) with 1500 points for each army, for a total of 3k each side.
i used the changeling and that little bugger can really mess up your strategy if he suddenly just sits right next to your units. especially if hes acompanied by daemon princes, soul grinders and screamers of tzeentch.

but other than that i normally dont use psychological warfare outside of the game.
Souba
Souba
Brother Captain
Brother Captain

Number of posts : 1602
Army : Inquisitorial Army, Necrons, Dark Eldar, Daemons of Chaos
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

:: Tactica

Permissions in this forum: