Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My grey knights army is up for sale! 1850 points

+3
Klomster
Snowfire
outnumbered_not_outgunned
7 posters

:: Trade

Go down

My grey knights army is up for sale! 1850 points Empty My grey knights army is up for sale! 1850 points

Post by outnumbered_not_outgunned Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:14 am

Pro painted grey knights up for sale to the highest bidder.

The army was for local tourneys which have now been closed off.

This army will include

1 grey knights pro painted land raider crusader

2 five man grey knights squads ready for your purging pleasure! 1 incinerator per squad.

1x 6 man grey knights purgation squad (2 armed with psycannons)

5 grey knight terminators with stormbolters and force weapons.

1 Grey knight forgeworld venerable dreadnaught with custom conversions (psycannon and power claw arms)
this is the centerpiece of the army although the rest has impressed people at the shop I played at.

1 Brother-captain stern (can be used as leader for termie retinue)

1 Brother corteaz boxed set.

I will throw in the codex as a gift. The bidding starts at 500.00 USD - Please im me at murdexx on aim, murdex on xfire, deathmeadows@yahoo.com (don't email as I hardly check it. Thanks)
I accept money orders or you can also pay my sister via paypal and she will give me the money.

This can either be used as an entire GK force, or as an awesome looking add-on to your already exsisting force!
I wish you the best of luck while bidding. The highest bidder wins - the auction will end two weeks from now.
I'm sorry I have no camera or I would supply pictures, this army is stunning. The blinding light will own any foe, daemon or otherwise - because the paint is sooo shiney hehe.
Thanks very much,
LoRD GuNNeR study

Last edited by outnumbered_not_outgunned on Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 12
Location : The field of battle! Where else would a marine of the inquisition belong? Join me brothers!
Army : Two battalions of grey knights teleport into a bar...Burn Heretics!
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

My grey knights army is up for sale! 1850 points Empty Re: My grey knights army is up for sale! 1850 points

Post by outnumbered_not_outgunned Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:19 am

contact me on aim at murdexx
on xfire at murdex
on yahoo instant messager i am deathmeadows@yahoo.com
or simply reply to this post with your offer and it will notify me by yahoo im. Thank you! Good luck bidding. This is most certainly a force to be reckoned with has a 2 wins 0 losses gamma annihilate record.
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Location : The field of battle! Where else would a marine of the inquisition belong? Join me brothers!

Back to top Go down

My grey knights army is up for sale! 1850 points Empty Re: My grey knights army is up for sale! 1850 points

Post by Snowfire Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:02 am

Define pro painted please

I have seen both sides of this term -

PROfessionally painted - really well done, lots of time and effort put into them.

PROfit painted - its a rush job, they fit the 2 foot rule, any closer and they look bad.

Why are you selling them anyway?
Snowfire
Snowfire
Archivist
Archivist

Number of posts : 530
Army : Tayledras 13th Imperial Guard (Armoured, Mechanised and Airborne)
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by outnumbered_not_outgunned Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:56 am

LOL!! PROfit painting that's funny. No, I mean professionally painted as in I spent alot of time and work (with a few extra helping tips and hands, (its not illegal lol) to get this army into tip top shape and the color scheme is as on the boxes.
Main color1 = mithril silver
Trim 1 = burnished gold
main color 2 = chaos black (nemesis weapon handles and such)
trim 2=shining gold.
That's not really enough to explain the entire army but for the grey knights part of it, that's the explanation. It's not like I only used 4 or 5 colors on the models. We spent total time on this army, about a month. Each model is flocked with static grass, and rock, we used corkscrew shavings to make the rock stand out on a few of the models. And I even painted the eyes myself personally. The reason I am asking 500 usd, is because that is about what it costed + about 100 bucks or so for time and labor. Does this answer your question?

also - the reason I am selling them is because I have decided to try to get some money because A little birdie told me that the space wolves are comming back in the thirteenth company form. I have 3 boxed sets from the uk of those already so since that is my original army, I am trying to get a little PROfit to get some space wolves and books when they will inevitabley come out very soon after the new rulebooks are in full production. (I have lots of space marine armies, a khorne army i just started a vampire counts army and high elves army for fantasy) does that answer your questions?
PROfessionally painted and for PROfit to get some more space puppies. (i have a proud 5,000 point force:)
I love having big armies because when i DO get a chance to play, I can field fast attack - troops - heavy - elites, different hq choices...I have a real nitche for painting. I have been going to games workshop since I was 8 years old. Smile

I hope this helps both you and I. Take care!
M.P.

P.S. (although I really do love my daemonhunters force:(
I am sad to sell it, but if what i heard was true then it will be for the best in the end. Besides I have 5 armies waiting on paintjobs right now!! lol. I spent over 4,000 dollars on models in the past month. I will also be trying to sell a dark angels (PROFESSIONAL PROFITABLE force soon lol.) Keep your eyes peeled. if you look in white dwarf 4 issues back, there was a guy in there that won a silver sword award for his deathwing terminators and belial.
I own those now and they are a part of my dark angels.
Anyway, peace. Are you interested in buying or bidding??
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:41 am

What the hell!!!

4´000 DOLLARS!!!!

Your're insane!

I personally can't afford too bid, even if i wanted them in the first place!
How much is 500 here. Hmmm. 3000 swedish kronor.

I have..... 300, and i owe my mother 2´500!

No, i can't afford them, considering that i don't even have a job!

Good luck though!
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 4321
Army : Think positive, it will soon get worse. (Mechanicus)
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:12 am

I can see you really love to collect large armies Brother.

I have to say that a picture is worth a thousand words. And as you don't seem too hard up for funds, you should buy a nice camera and post some pics Very Happy

We love pics, and it really would help you sell the army by shoeing what you mean by pro-painted.

Good luck Brother Very Happy

if you look in white dwarf 4 issues back, there was a guy in there that won a silver sword award for his deathwing terminators and belial.

I thought these models were fantastic!!!! Again, it would be great to see some pics of you impressive collections study .
Constantine
Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 5819
Army : Grand Master Mordrak's Brotherhood, Deathwing...Pretty much any first company! I LOVE terminators!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legionnaire Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:11 am

You may get more people intrested by posting up some Pictures, then people know what there bidding for.
The Legionnaire
The Legionnaire
Head Archivist
Head Archivist

Number of posts : 491
Army : DaemonHunters, Black Templars, Elysian Drop Troops, PH Death Guard (PIP)
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisForce Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:25 am

Sounds enticing. But as others have stated: pictures speak a thousand words.
NemesisForce
NemesisForce
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Number of posts : 1945
Army : Grey Knight, Black Templar, Chaos Space Marine, Tau Empire
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by outnumbered_not_outgunned Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:15 pm

You know...I think I need a nice camera!! lol! cheers
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by outnumbered_not_outgunned Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:17 pm

maybe i could use the one on my moms cellphone but if she won't let me i will just go buy a camera. I've been meaning to get one anyway! wewt. Smile ooo maybe i could ask my sister!
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by outnumbered_not_outgunned Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:36 pm

Man now that I read the stuff about what happens when a grey knight dies, it kind of makes me sad to want to sell this army i mean it is a great army. Maybe I will be able to post pictures of it, maybe they will open a new tournament somewhere in my town (doubtful:() But...I would rather see them go to a good home than to waste. I will do my best to get one of these old astartes tech-cams and post pictures of the forces on here, but I can not garuntee they will still be for sale..I mean I put alot of work into it.. I will think on it. That would be the best course of action, I think.
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother-Captain Validi Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:53 pm

You could auction them off seperatly, and keep the ones you want to. Alternativly, you could move house. Or set up a new tournie thing yourself!
Brother-Captain Validi
Brother-Captain Validi
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 271
Location : Lost in the Warp. Strange, it looks just like Scotland...
Army : Daemonhunters, Space Wolves, 13th Company Space Wolves, Legion of the Damned
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by outnumbered_not_outgunned Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:11 pm

I would but it's so hard to get people interested. Hopefully they will re-open the fantasy tournaments. That would rock I just got a whole bunch of greenskins to paint soon i will be doing the new ogre kingdoms army maybe though. Those seem so heavy.
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by outnumbered_not_outgunned Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:43 pm

I've decided i cannot sell it because no one will let me use their cam right now (moms mad at me and sister lives to far) sooo i will be back when i can get some pictures of the army for you guys to drool over Very Happy hehe.
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down