Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The emperor's gift (spoiler alert)

+3
drakeharlem
Rivan
Andersp90
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The emperor's gift (spoiler alert) - Page 2 Empty Re: The emperor's gift (spoiler alert)

Post by stormknight Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:12 pm

If I remember correctly on the battle of armageddon didn't the grey knights and space wolves get along?

I want to fall in love with my grey knights again but can any books other than the Grey Knights omnibus achieve this level of decency?

stormknight
stormknight
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 331
Army : Grey Knights
Registration date : 2010-09-03

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

The emperor's gift (spoiler alert) - Page 2 Empty Re: The emperor's gift (spoiler alert)

Post by Dark Bjoern Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:28 pm

Souba wrote:
Dark Bjoern wrote:
drakeharlem wrote:
Dark Bjoern wrote:
drakeharlem wrote:Every chapter believes their gene-seed to be from superior stock than the others. As do their players.
You should read Prospreo Burns. There was an interesting talk between a SW Runepriest and the main character, some kind of remembracer.
It was about Horus and if the SW think that Russ should become Warmaster instead of Horus. The answer of the Runepriest was that every Primarch and Legion was created for a special purpose. Horus to be the Warmaster, Night Haunter as an instrument of Terror and Leman Russ and the SW as the Emperor´s Executioners. The SW are made for killing SM. And even a GK is nothing else then a SM.

Being the "Emperors executioners" and being "made to kill marines" don't equate to the same thing in my mind.

But thats what it meant. The Emperor created the SW for the case he needs someone to punish another SM Legion. That´s why the Emperor send the SW to Prospero to hunt down Magnus and his Thousand Sons. Just read Prospero Burns.

jo do know that prospero burns does not got all information as why the space wolves attacked the thousand sons ?
The Space Wolves were then ordered by the Emperor to bring Magnus before the him to answer for this. Russ, however, was convinced by Horus to launch an attack on the Thousand Sons rather than attempt to negotiate.

beeing executioners. yeah they are but it was for sure not the intent to be executioners of astartes
I know what the Emperors order was and that Horus changed them. But to send the SW was a message to the TSons. Obey or bear the consequences. The SW are made as an instrument to bring SM to justice. One way or the other.
Dark Bjoern
Dark Bjoern
Brother Captain
Brother Captain

Number of posts : 1710
Army : Mechanicum: Taghmata Mourndark and House Taranis
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2