Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1000 pts two competitive lists

2 posters

Go down

1000 pts two competitive lists Empty 1000 pts two competitive lists

Post by Juggernaut_ Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:42 am

Hi Brothers,

There was a sale at my local GW store and I bought everything that was left of GK.

Here is the list:

2 boxes of Terminator (paladins)
1 box of GKSS
1 Razzorback
1 dreadnaught (venerable)
1 Dreadknight
1 Draigo

Me and my friend are starting to play 40K (he play eldar). With the stuff that I bought, what army could I make that would be effective. I plan on buying new miniatures from time to time, but for now what could I do that would be optimal? we aim at 1000 pts army for now

Here is an army list idea, plz comment, give me advice and even show me a full list of what yu think would be awsome!! for fluff or competitive!

GK 1000 pts:
HQ:
librarian with force halberd, 3 powers (shrouding, summoning, vortex of doom) : 170
TROOPS:
5 termies with psycanon and : 225
ELITE:
5 purifiers with psycannons and 2 halberd and psybolt amm.:164
Razorbak with lazcanon and twinlinked pasma gun : 80

HEAVY SUPPORT:
psyfulldread :135 pts

Drago will be the model for my Librarian (I know he got a shield but who cares Razz). The libby goes with the purifiers. Can he cast in the razorbak??

Here is a second list. In this list, I gonna use my termies models as purifiers and my GKSS models as termies. I play with friends so who cares for the moment.

GK 1000 pts:
HQ:
Castellan Crowe 150
TROOPS:
10 purifiers with psycanon and psy ammo. and 6 halberd: 312
rhino with additionnal storm bolter 50

HEAVY SUPPORT:
dreaadknight with heavy incinerator and teleporter and sword 260

or for the Heavy support I could take a psyfuldread (135) and a naked dreadknight(130) if I remove one Halberd from the purifiers squad.

Juggernaut_
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-03-13

Back to top Go down

1000 pts two competitive lists Empty Re: 1000 pts two competitive lists

Post by Brother_Petros Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Okay, well here goes...

I would drop the psybolts on 5 purifiers as 2 of them have psycannons so you're only buying it for 3 models. Also, because the Libby is in termie armor he can't jump in the razorback with the purifiers at all, but he can still join them.

Also, for your second list I would recomend trying to get another dreadnought or more troops if you want to take Crowe.

Happy hunting,
-Petros
Brother_Petros
Brother_Petros
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-10-14

Back to top Go down