Proper Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Proper Introduction

Post by Shdwrpr on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:58 am

Hello Brothers,

My name is James and I hail from Fairborn, Ohio. I first started this hobby in 2008 trying to decide between 3 armies; Chaos, Tau, and Daemonhunters. I started by playing Chaos, I then sold that army after a couple games, and then started playing Tau Empire for the next 3 years, during which I had the reputation at my LGS that no vehicle would survive past turn 2 (until Blood Angels were released), be it Rhino or Land Raider. I played for almost a year loosing every game by turn 3(quite literally) with my Tau due to Tyranids or Blood Angels(No one will know the true HATRED I have for this army). With the money I had been trying to save for new Tau units I decided to start Grey Knights October/November last year, while my Tau sit in their box and haven't seen combat for ages. I play the Grey Knights being that they were my last choice of 3 armies, and so far they have done many great deeds for me. I still long for a new Tau army, but I will continue to purge the enemies of the Emperor (and Blood Angels). I love playing the Grey Knights, they've renewed my moral in playing games when otherwise I'd of quit playing completely, due to the level of power gaming that's been showing up here recently.

-Shdwrpr (Shadow Reaper)

Shdwrpr
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 11
Army : Grey Knights, Tau Empire
Registration date : 2012-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proper Introduction

Post by Rivan on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:11 am

Well, I formerly welcome you to the forums Brother Very Happy

Glad to hear GKs has rekindled your passion for the game!

"Though we face the power of hell, and death is at our side, we fear not, for the Emperor is with us through it all. If we live, we live for the Emperor. If we die, we die for the Emperor. So whether we live or die, we are the Emperor's. We are Grey Knights and this is why we came to be." --Grandmaster Rivan

"It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle." --Sun Tzu (from ancient Earth)

Rivan
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 4389
Army : Grey Knights 7th Brotherhood, Salamanders
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Grey knight
stats:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flaxis on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:26 am

Brother Shdwrpr,

Welcome to the forums

Brother Flaxis

flaxis
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubec le noir on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:04 am

welcome (officially) on this board
and as you see it playing Gks ... The Emperor protects !! Twisted Evil Razz Razz
Aubec pirat

Aubec le noir
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 3657
Army : 40K : GK (curious isn't it ;-) ) WHB : Dwarfs, Ogres, Mercs
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Grey knight
stats:

View user profile http://lacompagniephoenix.bb-fr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:38 pm

Well met Brother!

+++"There is nothing in the arcane and blasphemous arsenal of the forces of Chaos that can compare to faith. With the power of faith, our weapons become shining instruments of deliverance that can cleave the mightiest daemon in twain. With the power of faith, our minds appear as slivers of pure agony to the daemon, driving into the wretched forms of those who would dare stand before us. With the power of faith, our words become commands that cause the daemon to cower and cringe in terror. I could meet my enemies unarmed without a shred of fear in my chest, for I know that the Emperor watches over me and guides my hand. So let them come. We shall show them what the power of faith can do."+++ (Brother Captain Stern)

Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 5793
Army : Grand Master Mordrak's Brotherhood, Deathwing...Pretty much any first company! I LOVE terminators!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Grey knight
stats:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top