Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1,000 point Friendly Tourny

Go down

1,000 point Friendly Tourny Empty 1,000 point Friendly Tourny

Post by mimmfantry Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:43 am

This is for an upcoming 1K tournament with some friends that I will be playing. None of us are terribly competitive and this uses all of the models I currently own (missing the two OMI inquisitors actually but proxies are ok for this friendly tournament.) I know I will be facing foot guard, Orcs, Eldar and some form of space marines. I'm really leaning towards list A, but I love cortez so much and I own him so i want to use him.

List A
HQ-160
2x OMI Term PC
Elite-315
Paladin Squad 5man 2xPsycannon
Troop-390
GKSS 10man 2x Psycannon
GKSS 5man Psycannon Razorback Psyammo
Heavy-135
DN 2x TLAC psyammo

List B
HQ-180
Cortez
OMI Psycannon
Warband-30
3 BolterServ
Troop- 615
GKSS 10man 2x Psycannon - Rhino
GKSS 5man Psycannon Razorback Psyammo
GKT 5man Psycannon
Heavy-135
DN 2x TLAC psyammo

List A
I plan on combat squading the large strike squad into one with 2 psycannons to hold an objective and the other into an assault squad. The small GKSS will also be an objective holder. The DN and razor back do what they do. The paladin squad gets the two OMI's attached to it and then advances on the enemies strongholds.

List B
Cortez Sits back with the DN and razorback and shoots (preferably from an objective). Everything else advances. I Hope his specail abilities will add survivability to my shooty group.

mimmfantry
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-10-02

Back to top Go down