Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLOOD!!!

+3
Brother_Marine
Spartan
Brother-Captain Validi
7 posters

Go down

BLOOD!!! Empty BLOOD!!!

Post by Brother-Captain Validi Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:13 pm

A Battle Report this time, 1100 points, Grey Knights Versus Chaos (Khorny Marines mostly, but Noise Marines for Troops.)

Each Army needed one HQ, one Elites, one Troops and one extra Unit of your choice and be about 1100 points.

My opponent had been playing warhammer since before I was born. Uh oh.

Chaos

HQ

Some Lord with a Jump Pack, a Plasma Pistol, a Deamonic Weapon, a 4+ Invulnerable save and a 2+ Armour save

Elites

umm...3 Obliterators? Whatever.

Troops

7 Slaneeshi Noise Marines with Noisy Blasters, and one with an amp, all in a rhinomobile

Fast attack
10 or so Raptors

10 more raptors!!!??? isn't he breaking the rules we made?

GREY KNIGHTS

HQ

220 – GM + Psycannon, Grimoire of True Names, Sacred Inscence,
Icon of the Just

Elites

326 -----5xTERMINATOR,1xB-C + Incinerator armed Termie, Holocaust,

Troops

282 -----8xPAGK,1xJusticar, targeter, meltabombs, frag grenades,---Psycannon armed,

267 ----- 8xPAGK,1xJusticar, targeter, meltabombs, frag grenades, Incinerator armed

Turn Uno

Chaos

The Rhinomobile zoomed towards a piece of broken terrain and deposited its cargo of insane, amp wielding, maniac, bloodthirsty slaneeshi Noisy marines...who can't hit a thing. I only lost 1 Grey knight from all 7 of them and the rhino firing. Coolios. The Ultra Fast, crazy, Bloodthirsty... dang it, I used that one already. Oh well, the Raptors with the Lord began a flanking maunuver with took them out of sight. From the rabbit 37 miles away, my Grey Knights could still see them. The other raptors and obliterators were nowhere to be seen.

Grey Knights

The Terminators and 1 Grey Knight Squad, who had the Grand Master in it, fired at the Noise marines, wiping them out, but the rhinomobile remained. The other squad blasted a few raptors back to hell, leaving 5 raptors and the Lord.

Turn Deux

Chaos

He failed his deep strike rolls. Yay. The Raptors moved up close enough to charge the GK who had shot at them and got a small measure of revenge, killing 2 of them with shooting. The lord hurt himself with his Plasma Pistol. The rhinomobile shot at the GK with the Grand Master and killed 3 of them with it's havoc launcher (I GOT 3 BLOODY ONES WHEN TRYING TO SAVE THEM!!! ARGH!!!)The raptors killed another 3 in close combat, but the Justicar managed to kill the 2 closest models so the guy with the Power fist couldn't attack. The raptors used hit and run, and flew behind my lines.

Grey Knights

The Grand Master blew up the Rhinomobile with his Psycannon, The Terminators, charged the remaining Raptors killing them, but 2 were killed by the Lord.

Turn Three

Chaos

His Deep Strikers appeared, but the raptors scattered right into the midst of a GK squad, resulting in only 3 raptors left. His Obliterators appeared on my far right flank. The Lord charged the GK he had attacked before, and killed another 3, leaving the Jusicar and a normal GK, but they killed him. Visciously. The Obliterators used Plasma Cannons and killed a few more GK in the GM squad.

Grey Knights

The 3 raptors were taken down to 2, who saved all the saves thrown at them until the last 2 came up, and he promptly got a one one. The Gk advanced on the Obliterators.

We stopped here, because 3 Obliterators cannot hold off 3 GK Terminators, 2 Justicars, 5 PAGK, a Brother-Captain and a Grand Master. NO WAY. I was declared the champion. Unknowingly to him though, I had said a little prayer to the Emperor before the battle, so I had no chance of losing. Acts of faith rock. I need some Adepta Sororitas.
Brother-Captain Validi
Brother-Captain Validi
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 271
Location : Lost in the Warp. Strange, it looks just like Scotland...
Army : Daemonhunters, Space Wolves, 13th Company Space Wolves, Legion of the Damned
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Back to top Go down

BLOOD!!! Empty Re: BLOOD!!!

Post by Spartan Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:41 am

Well done glad to hear you kicked their ass easily
Spartan
Spartan
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 319
Location : Hunting down and destroying daemonic taint wherever it may be found.
Army : Pure Grey Knights and thats Grey Knights Only
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother_Marine Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:04 pm

Well done Validii and congratz on owning cheers
Brother_Marine
Brother_Marine
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2007-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:31 pm

You had done a prayer, and it worked?

Have to start doing that!
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 4321
Army : Think positive, it will soon get worse. (Mechanicus)
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Farseer macallan Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:10 am

is that iain you were fighting??
Farseer macallan
Farseer macallan
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 5
Army : Eldar craftworld Beil-Tan
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowfire Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:21 am

The Nuns with Guns are great.

I own a good sized army of them.

Use them as your troops, and save the Knights for their best ever role - Powerful support units.
Snowfire
Snowfire
Archivist
Archivist

Number of posts : 530
Army : Tayledras 13th Imperial Guard (Armoured, Mechanised and Airborne)
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisForce Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:10 am

Well done B-C Validi. A victory against a seasoned vet is all the sweeter. Especially since Grey Knights are so hard to play. Just wondering if you were playing 4th or 5th ed. rules? In 5th that power fist guy would have still been able to attack you even if the guy he was supporting was no longer there. Nice to see you sent them dirty rascals back to the Warp where they belong. Looks like pre-game ritual prayers are in order for us all.
NemesisForce
NemesisForce
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Number of posts : 1945
Army : Grey Knight, Black Templar, Chaos Space Marine, Tau Empire
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down