Advise to fill out list for 1750

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Advise to fill out list for 1750

Post by Daryl on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:14 am

I need some help from the experts out here from this forum. This will be for a 1750 points tournament but I have 120 points spare and do not no where to spent it.

HQ:Ordo Malleus Inquisitor: Servo Skulls x3 and a Hell Rifle (attach to weaponsmith unit to stop mindlock)

HQ:Inquistitor Cotez (attach to other weaponsmith unit to stop mindlock)

T:Henchmen: Servitors x3 (Heavy Bolters), Jokaero x2 and Warriors Acolyte with Hot shot lasguns x7

T:Henchmen: Servitors x3 (Heavy Bolters), Jokaero x2 and Warriors Acolyte with Hot shot lasguns x7

T:Henchmen: Crusaders x5, Death Cult Assassins x6 transported in a Chimera with extra armour

T:Henchmen: Crusaders x5, Death Cult Assassins x6 transported in a chimera with extra armour

T:Henchmen: Crusaders x5, Death Cult Assassins x6 transported in a chimera with extra armour

H:Dreadnought: Twin-linked autocannon x2 and psybolt ammo

E:Vindicare Assassin

Optional for 120 points: Crusaders x8 (objective bunker)?

Any thoughts and recommendations

Daryl
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Advise to fill out list for 1750

Post by Rivan on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:26 am

The crusaders are not a bad idea.

Would you consider replacing the Malleus inquisitor with a Xenos inquisitor and giving him a conversion beamer?

Or maybe making 2 of the psyflemen dreads into venerable versions for more resilience?

"Though we face the power of hell, and death is at our side, we fear not, for the Emperor is with us through it all. If we live, we live for the Emperor. If we die, we die for the Emperor. So whether we live or die, we are the Emperor's. We are Grey Knights and this is why we came to be." --Grandmaster Rivan

"It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle." --Sun Tzu (from ancient Earth)

Rivan
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 4389
Army : Grey Knights 7th Brotherhood, Salamanders
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Grey knight
stats:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaplain Thrace on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:46 pm

You could add a techmarine (with a conversion beamer), to bolster defenses.
Just as another option.

I do agree with the crusaders idea, although is there a reason you didn't fill out the chimeras? You can fit one more in each squad.

Chaplain Thrace
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 120
Army : Grey knights of the 2nd Brotherhood; Order of the Bloody Rose; Eldar
Registration date : 2011-07-23

Grey knight
stats:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl on Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:19 am

Chaplain Thrace wrote:You could add a techmarine (with a conversion beamer), to bolster defenses.
Just as another option.

I do agree with the crusaders idea, although is there a reason you didn't fill out the chimeras? You can fit one more in each squad.

Points is why I have not gone for the techmarine and to get a good sized unit I shaved some points to allow the possible 8 Crusaders instead. Will try this list out next weekend to see how it goes against Blood Angles.

Daryl
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top