Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forge World GK Dreads

+3
Klomster
Dark Bjoern
NemesisForce
7 posters

Go down

Forge World GK Dreads Empty Forge World GK Dreads

Post by NemesisForce Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:09 am

I was looking to get the GK Dreadnought and the body replacement one as well. At one point you were able to order Forge World stuff from my local GW store but they no longer do it. They said they had too many problems getting the ordered stuff in. If a GW store has this problem I'm a little cautious about ordering on my own. Can anybody give me their experience on ordering direct from Forge World?
NemesisForce
NemesisForce
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Number of posts : 1945
Army : Grey Knight, Black Templar, Chaos Space Marine, Tau Empire
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Forge World GK Dreads Empty Re: Forge World GK Dreads

Post by Dark Bjoern Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:15 am

Yes, i can. I´ve ordered many things over the past few years. It take some time until you will get your stuff, 2-4 weeks within Europe. For the rare case that it will not arrive within this time you should call them by phone. It makes no sense to send them an Email. They get so many Emails that they will not answer. Should be something be missing or is damaged beyond repair they will send replacemant. Some years ago i ordered IA2: SM and Forces of the Inquisition but i got AI1: IG and Navy. I called them and they told me to keep the book and that they send me the right book for free. And last year i wanted to have some stuff for my TSons. After five weeks nothing happend. Again i called them and they send replacement for the lost package. Three days after the replacement arrived me i got the original package too. Such tings could happen but not very often. Normally you will get your stuff in time. For Canada you should read the shipping comditions for time and costs.
Dark Bjoern
Dark Bjoern
Brother Captain
Brother Captain

Number of posts : 1710
Army : Mechanicum: Taghmata Mourndark and House Taranis
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:32 am

I've used them many times and the only problem I've ever had was during the Apocalypse release - terrible delays.

If you want any advice on preping resin then feel free to ask, there are severaly good ways and a few not so good ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:29 pm

I would love to get a warhound when i get a job!

Good to know that Forge world seems to have good costumer support, it tells that not everything in the world sucks!!! Razz
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 4321
Army : Think positive, it will soon get worse. (Mechanicus)
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by SIRSEAN Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:09 am

feel free to order directly.

they are very serious with their customers.

I know, becasue two rich players here (unfortunately, not me) order some dreadnoughts (GK and chaos) and a warmamoot and the order arrives safe and soon.

and remember: we are in Colombia, still third world... beautiful, yes, but poor and unsafe sometimes (not always).

so, if the orders arrives here safe, just imagine in Canada!
SIRSEAN
SIRSEAN
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 260
Army : Daemonhunters, Space marines, Blood Angels, Bretonnia.
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisForce Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:02 am

Well it seems the responses are all positive and no negatives. I wonder why my GW store had such a problem? I'll have to talk to them more on it the next time I'm in. I feel much better about ordering from Forge World though.
NemesisForce
NemesisForce
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Number of posts : 1945
Army : Grey Knight, Black Templar, Chaos Space Marine, Tau Empire
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Justicar Dionitas Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:08 pm

FW is fairly the same as GW whenit comes to their customer service. I think FW still has the diclaimer up on their site about orders being delayed. It's been up there since Christmas.
Justicar Dionitas
Justicar Dionitas
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jbaidacoff Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:07 pm

My experience with FW is generally positive. As has already been pointed out, with the Apocalypse release they got swamped. Stuff I ordered around Christmas took over a month to show up and it came in two shipments - not much use getting the side door panels if you don't receive the front door panel at the same time. I presume things are getting more normal now. I would go ahead and order if I were you.

Jim B.

jbaidacoff
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sondosia Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:01 pm

I ordered the MK IV Grey Knight Dread, GK CC arm, Plasma cannon and got a Tau battle suit for a friend. Everything turned up a month later(Not too bad considering it was headed to New Zealand) except the dread it self which took another month to show up. The dread arrived just before Apoc came out so I'd imagine they had been hit with a lot of orders before I had ordered.

Sondosia
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down