Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAH!A battle of 1200pts with White Ravens

4 posters

Go down

BAH!A battle of 1200pts with White Ravens Empty BAH!A battle of 1200pts with White Ravens

Post by Brother Ezekiel Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:01 pm

Right so,I'm going to go into battle with my White Raven Space Marines tomorrow,sunday 6.6,with the points limit being 1200 points.I'll be putting up a battle report into this thread when I come back.
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 691
Location : Segmentum Obscurus,Battle Barge Immolative Onslaught
Army : White Raven Space Marines 5th Company and the new Bloodoathed Chaos Space Marines,also Empire General Rainer 'Cursebreaker' 'Dwarf-helper' Raukovs independent 18th army of Nuln
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

BAH!A battle of 1200pts with White Ravens Empty Re: BAH!A battle of 1200pts with White Ravens

Post by Grimhack Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:34 pm

Back to the loyalist marines?
Grimhack
Grimhack
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 684
Army : Daemonhunters
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

BAH!A battle of 1200pts with White Ravens Empty Re: BAH!A battle of 1200pts with White Ravens

Post by NemesisForce Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:08 pm

Good luck and looking forward to your batrep. What's your list look like?
NemesisForce
NemesisForce
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Number of posts : 1945
Army : Grey Knight, Black Templar, Chaos Space Marine, Tau Empire
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:58 pm

@Grimhack yeah for these one or two games I'm playing with loyalist scum,since I haven't finished putting together all of my Chaos stuff yet.

@Thanks Nemesis,I think I'm going to need that luck,since I'm playing against a really veteran player and have seen him in couple of tourneys and he has been quite devastating,usually being in the top 5.
And I'll be posting a more accurate list when I do the batrep,but I have:
A chapter master,with relic sword,artificer armour,digital weapons,melta bombs and other stuff.

Then I have 2 full tactical squads with other having plasma gun and plasma cannon and the other has meltagun and heavy bolter.

A full devastator squad with 2 lascannons and 2 missile launchers.

And 2 dreads,one with multi-melta and one with assault cannon.

Now I don't have any idea what army he is playing,but I'm guessing IG and I'm not sure if I'll be playing another veteran,who plays against him before I do,who will propably use Dark Angels.

Now my list does lack a lot of mobility since it doesn't have any transports,so I'm allmoust screwed if I have to do Seize Ground.And knowing IG I'm practically screwed anyway since I have to go to him and not the other way around,since he propably has tanks that have longer range than any of my guns.
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 691
Location : Segmentum Obscurus,Battle Barge Immolative Onslaught
Army : White Raven Space Marines 5th Company and the new Bloodoathed Chaos Space Marines,also Empire General Rainer 'Cursebreaker' 'Dwarf-helper' Raukovs independent 18th army of Nuln
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titus Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:52 am

You better think about what you got there Brother, if you have to foot slog to the enemy, your heavy weapons in the tac squads will be worthless since they wont be able to move and fire.

You could always look into an ironclad dread in a Drop pod. Land him right next to the vehicles and boom, take out some armor, or next to troops, what do they have to break armor 13 in close combat?
Titus
Titus
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 298
Army : Grey Knights, Legion of the Damned, White Scars, Space Wolves, Fallen Dark Angels, 1000 Sons of Prospero(pre-heresy)
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimhack Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:56 am

meltabombs... And meltaguns and lots of other guns that can even take down land raiders with ease.
I would probably make everything mechanised, drop the devestators but put the heavy weapons in the tactical squads (combat squads) and bring some thunderhammer/ evil stormshield terminators. The terminators mostly because I like terminators and those stormshields are evil.
Grimhack
Grimhack
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 684
Army : Daemonhunters
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down