Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now i'm gonna show the unbelievers!!!(1000 tourney list)

+9
panzer
rogueuk
The Acolyte
DarkRonin
Primarch
Tiberius
Rivan
NemesisForce
Klomster
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Now i'm gonna show the unbelievers!!!(1000 tourney list) - Page 4 Empty Re: Now i'm gonna show the unbelievers!!!(1000 tourney list)

Post by Brother Ezekiel Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:52 am

Or play BA with all jump infatry theme
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 691
Location : Segmentum Obscurus,Battle Barge Immolative Onslaught
Army : White Raven Space Marines 5th Company and the new Bloodoathed Chaos Space Marines,also Empire General Rainer 'Cursebreaker' 'Dwarf-helper' Raukovs independent 18th army of Nuln
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Now i'm gonna show the unbelievers!!!(1000 tourney list) - Page 4 Empty Re: Now i'm gonna show the unbelievers!!!(1000 tourney list)

Post by Zealadin Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Grimhack wrote:But without transports your enemies will run circles around you...

I know thats why I still play with them, but if a choice presents itself without the need, I might take it up!
Zealadin
Zealadin
Grand Master
Grand Master

Number of posts : 3279
Army : Retired Eldar, Puritan Grey Knights, Dark Eldar
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Grey knight
stats:

http://kael-din.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by panzer Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:28 am

or demons with daemonic flight and claws oh i hate claws
panzer
panzer
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 96
Army : GK's/ Imperial guard army
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:45 am

Can all daemons take daemonic flught?
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Army : White Raven Space Marines 5th Company and the new Bloodoathed Chaos Space Marines,also Empire General Rainer 'Cursebreaker' 'Dwarf-helper' Raukovs independent 18th army of Nuln

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisForce Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:21 am

No. Only Bloodthirsters, Daemon Princes and 1 or 2 HQ choices can.
NemesisForce
NemesisForce
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Number of posts : 1945
Army : Grey Knight, Black Templar, Chaos Space Marine, Tau Empire
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by panzer Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:35 am

and furies, LoC, screamers, posssed,
panzer
panzer
Henchmen
Henchmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:18 am

posessed are daemons?
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkRonin Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:32 am

The Possessed Chaos Space Marines are considered Daemons as far as the Daemonhunters codex is concerned. It's one of the few units listed within the codex as a daemon.
DarkRonin
DarkRonin
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 554
Army : Grey Knights, Iron Knights, Salamanders, Thousand Sons, Mono-Tzeentch Daemons
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:50 am

But the codex Chaos Daemons can actually take them like they were like anything else in theyr codex?
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by panzer Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:04 pm

well my friend plays chaos so ya he kinda knows his shit i havent read his codex yet and im not shure but he says that daemons no longer suffer instability but that might be if they are around a banner or a unholy artifact scratch
panzer
panzer
Henchmen
Henchmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:32 am

Remeber that chaos deamons and chaos space marines are 2 different codexes.
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 4321
Army : Think positive, it will soon get worse. (Mechanicus)
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:39 am

So Chaos Daemons can't take units from CSM codex?

Last edited by Brother Ezekiel on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:18 am

No.

But codex deamonhunters state possesed as deamons. For gk special rules purposes.

Technically, they would get sustained attack against gk, too bad for chaos that rule doesn't exist anymore.
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:18 pm

Oh ok.I was just wondering when panzer said an army of "demons with daemonic flight" and after that listed that possessed can take daemonic flight,so that kinda left me confused as can the player playing Chaos Daemons actually take CSM units like possessed to his army
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:41 pm

I understand your confusion.

Would be cool if CSM could ally deamons to their army like inquisition can.

Could be characterful battles.
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:22 pm

Yeah,but I wouldn't do it even if I could,I just like the fluff I have come up for my CSM too much and CSM are way cooler looking than CSM with some pancy daemons.I mean I think it would be a lot more characteristic for a CSM warband fighting a daemon warband.I mean that happened once in a tourney,where there was a Nurgle themed CSM army vs Slaanesh Daemons.Nurgle won.Tho he said that the deamonettes having rending was a pain as it negated one of the advandages of the Plaque Marines which is Feel No Pain.She was still happy about it being a classical "I'm better servant than you!" battle,tho she would have wanted to win and after that she went a slaughtered some hapless Dark Eldar in the next game,while Nurgle player prought theyr plaque upon my White Ravens.Then most of them got shot to shreads tho our game ended in a draw thus denying me the first place in the battle points(they guy who won me had 18-2 20-0 and 12-8 while I had 20-0 18-2 and 10-10)

Last edited by Brother Ezekiel on Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:26 pm

Tough luck.

On the loss. I mean, chaos can't win all the time Very Happy.

What did the winner play?
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:58 pm

Communists a.k.a Tau
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by panzer Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:23 am

hahaha so true but tau have a very big weekness they suck at close combat i think i played them once and all i did was basically get in thier line and just hacked through their units one by one, but their snipers are very good
panzer
panzer
Henchmen
Henchmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4